Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Pictures :)

Heyy Y'all!

I'm home sick from school today, so I thought I'd do a little post of the webcam pictures I've taken in the past little while :)

They're really random. Just a fair warning.

And and please excuse the fact that I don't have any makeup on lol :P















I love taking pictures around the Christmas tree :)

On another note, there is only 6 days left until Christmas...

ONLY 6 DAYS!!!

I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!

I'm asking for a capo and strings for my guitar, a cell phone (samsung galaxy ace 2x), and pjs :D

What are you asking for? Leave it in the comments!! :)

Happy Advent :)
~ Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. WRONG! NOW IT'S FOUR DAYS!!

    You're cute. You take cute pictures.

    .... I'd just really like a cellphone. That's it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty with no makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete