Sunday, December 15, 2013

VIDEO!!! and another Christmas Tag


Heyyo!!

So, I decided to go out on a limb and make another Christmas Tag.

But not just a normal Christmas tag...

A Christmas tag VLOG!!!

YAYYYYYYYYY!!

I've been wanting to make a vlog for so long, but I couldn't because my webcam on my laptop doesn't work. So I used my dad's new laptop and it works GREAT! :)

So without further ado, here's the video!



The Christmas Tag questions:

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
11. White lights, or colored lights?

I tag everyone to do this tag!!! You can either make it a vlog or just answer the questions :)

Peace out girl scouts!
~Kelsey

People I mentioned in the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment