Monday, December 9, 2013

Try and Try Again - Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!

Hello :)

Your response: "Why hello there, stranger."

Yeah, I took a bit of a break from blogging while adjusting to public school and stuff. But, I'M BACK!!!


I don't know for how long, but I'm going to try it again and see how things go!

On another note, I CANNOT believe it's already December. It's already advent, people!

You know what that means?


Yup, Beth knows what's up. CHRISTMAS MOVIES AND DECORATIONS AND CHRISTMAS TREES AND COOKIES AND SWEATERS AND SLIPPERS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND...

the list goes on. But of course, we cannot forget the real meaning of Christmas; the birth of Jesus.


I am so excited for Christmas!!! So, I decided to do a little Christmas tag!!! I got this tag from GlamourGirl220

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag Questions:
-Favourite Christmas movie?
Elf
-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice list :)
-Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
I don't have one...
-Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Almost every year! I live in Canada, it's kinda bound to happen :P
-Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family
-Play or sing your favourite Christmas song!
Can't do that, but my favourite Christmas song is The Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on and open fire)

-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
My parents let us open one gift on Christmas Eve

-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolf.
-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Going to my dear friend Chelsea's house for Christmas eve! :)
-Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real

-Hands down, what's your all-time favourite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Holiday meal: Christmas eve dinner. Holiday treat: cherry cheesecake.

-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Honestly, both. I can't decide :P

-Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
I don't have any tacky Christmas wear :(

-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Paris. More specifically, the Eiffel Tower.

-Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Haha not really, I'm not much of a cooker/baker :P But I made peanut brittle last year which was really good!

-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm pretty mediocre :P

-Most memorable Holiday moment?
Christmas carolling at a local seniors home a few years ago. The look on their faces lit up and they tried as best they could to sing along. It was really heart warming <3
-What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I asked my dad if Santa was real, and he revealed the truth.

-Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I try to, but I usually don't stick to them :P

-What makes the Holidays special for you?
Just being with my family, going to Mass, and enjoying our new gifts :)


Well there you have it! The Holly Jolly Holiday Tag :) I tag anyone and everyone!!

Happy Advent everyone!
~Kelsey~


1 comment:

  1. That is fun! Thanks for the tag. i posted it on monday, i think. :)

    ReplyDelete