Sunday, September 1, 2013

Long Time No Post... (a few little announcements)

I know... I know... I'm a slacker.

BUT, I have a good reason for not posting in so long... I've been busy with back-to-school thingy-ma-bobbers. School supply shopping, clothes shopping, school registration... ect. Which brings me to...

I'M GOING TO PUBLIC SCHOOL THIS YEAR!!!

And you're probably thinking...

WAAAAHHHHHHHH???

Yup! P-U-B-L-I-C school. A BIG public school! It should be interesting to see how things turn out, but I'm very excited and slightly nervous about it. Which is normal. Right?

Something else I need to mention is that I probably won't be posting very often, as I'll be at school from 8:00-ish a.m until 3:20-ish p.m, not to forget the one hour bus ride each way, then I'll get home and eat, do homework, do chores, have supper, do some studying, wash up/shower, then crash. And then somewhere in there I'll have stick in some time for exercise, some family fun time, some time to hangout with friends, some time for sketching/drawing, and some time for prayer. So, I have a feeling I'll only be posting on the weekends, or when I have some free time.

Last thing: I decided to cancel the vlog I had planned oh so long ago. I know...*tear* *tear*...but I just don't have the time for it you guys... I will answer all of the questions, but in written from instead of video. Hope you guys aren't toooooo upset with me :-/

So, I hope you all had a great summer!!! I know I did! :)
And for those of you who are still in school or going off to college or university, I wish you the best and I'll be praying for you <3

Love yas!

5 comments:

  1. good luck in public school and keep your eyes peeled for naughty students that they don't bully or bother you. I think everyone gets nervous and excited when school starts. It's normal.

    No problem, school keeps people so busy. You do what you got to do and when you want to, you can post again. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long.

    Take care and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats fine by me!! i am going to be so busy this year too!! Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete