Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Prom!!

Hey there! Long time no post! Six days to be exact, which doesn't seem like a long time, but it is for me. My apologies... :)

Well, prom came and went in the blink of an eye, but I had a blast! What made it so much fun for me was seeing everyone again after a long time of not seeing them, laughing with friends, dancing like a fool, and having the best prom date in the world! He's such a gentleman, hehe :)

Now, onto some pictures! I only have a few right now, but there will be more to come.


This handsome guy to the left of me is James.
He's a really fun guy, very charming, and the best date ever in my opinion :)
This is Emilie, James's sister. A.K.A my best friend :)
That guy on the left is Emilie and James's cousin Matthew. He's hilarious! I love this pic :P I love how we all match, haha!

I'll never forget how much fun I had that night! It was one of the best nights of my life, just dancing and laughing with a bunch of amazing people :)

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment