Thursday, June 13, 2013

10 Things You May Not Know About Me...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I've been really busy with babysitting and other activities going on. Anyways, I thought I'd throw together a short and simple post to hold you girlies off until I find time to write up a longer one for yas! So without further ado: 10 things you may not know about me. 

A proud one! :)

I spell long, difficult words for fun...

Not as pale as this picture but I'm still classified as pale :P

I'm a lazy one...

I think I'm short. I'm 5ft 4in.

YEEEHAAWWW!!!

'Love' is an understatement.

Okay, more than sometimes.

But I love them at the same time! I'm going to go on one tomorrow actually haha :P

I'm scared for the person in this picture... Yeah, HUGE fear of heights!
Let me know if you want me to do these 'get to know me' posts more!

No comments:

Post a Comment