Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tag, you're IT!

Yay! Another tag! I love doing these!! Thank you Chelsea for taggin me! Lets do this!!

Les Rules
1) Thank the person who tagged you.
2) Answer the 11 questions they asked.
3) Tag 4 or more bloggers. 
4) Ask 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
5) No tag backs!

Les Question

1) Which TV show's world would you like to live in?
Wow! I haven't watched TV in forever... but if I had to choose, I'd say 'Sesame Street'. Don't judge me.

2) Do you have a weird talent?
Yes. I can lick my elbow. It's supposed to be physically impossible, but me and another girl I know can both do it... so... I guess we're ninjas or something...

3) Name 3 of your favorite songs.
Yay music! 1) Roll Away Your Stone by Mumford and Sons, 2) Jesus Messiah sung by Daves Highway (youtube it!), 3) Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

4) What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I open my eyes.

5) What's the first thing you notice when you meet someone new?
For guys and girls I notice the eyes first. Especially for guys. Especially for especially good looking guys. Especially for especially good looking guys with blue eyes. Especially... I'm gonna stop now.

6) What's the last movie you saw and what was it about?
The last movie I saw was the first half of 'Tangled'. I was at my friend's house and I had to leave halfway through the movie :( As far as what it's about, pretty much everybody already knows what 'Tangled' is about so I'm not going to go into detail :P

7) What's your family like?
Umm... that's a tricky question to answer. I'm just gonna say we're unique! :P

8) What's your biggest goal in life right now?
Well, presently I have 2 goals. 1) To get to Heaven. 2) To graduate from highschool with good marks, then go to college and get a degree in photography and digital imaging, then own my own photography business and travel to Ireland and take pictures of everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) there!

9) Do you know what a 'southpaw' is?
Nope.

10) Can you do the 'live long and prosper' sign?
Yupperz!

11) Do you like or hate giving speeches?
I don't know. I've never given a speech before. But, I can tell you that I don't like being the center of attention, so I probably wouldn't like giving speeches.


Les Peoples I Tagged:

Anyone and everyone! I don't have many blogger friends, and the ones I do have did this tag already :P

Les Questions From Moi


1) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

2) What's one thing you never leave the house without?

3) If you could be the main character of a book, which book would you choose?

4) What do you do when you can't sleep at night?

5) Do you prefer plays or musicals?

6) What's your favorite quote?

7) What's your dream job?

8) Which one of Snow White's seven dwarfs describes you best? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)

9) Do you prefer the indoors or the outdoors?

10) What's the last song you listened to?

11) Who is your role model? Why?


Have a lovely day!
-Kelsey

Questions? Comments? Concerns? E-mail me! likearocketinthesky@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment