Friday, May 17, 2013

Fashion Fridays: How To Wear Leggings

Hello lovelies! I've decided to start something called 'Fashion Fridays' wear I show different ways to dress modestly. Today I am going to discuss a topic that I've wanted to discuss for a while now. And that topic is: leggings.

First of all, lets get one thing straight... LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!!! If they were pants they would be called pants! Secondly, I am not angry, haha :P I'm just stating a fact.

Now, let me show you some ways to wear leggings... you know... the right way! (aka: modestly!)

Shirt-dresses are really cool! But, they're usually too short to wear as a dress.
My quick fix: add some leggings! Pair with some boots and maybe even a cardigan!

Another way to wear leggings is with that dress that you love but shrunk in dryer... I love this look!
You can pair it with either boots or flats and a jean jacket!

I know what you're thinking: "You paired leggings with a t-shirt??" Yeah... But, see that cardigan? See how long it is? Take a belt and wear it over the cardigan so it doesn't slip and slide, then pair it with knee high boots and voila!


So, there are ways to wear leggings and still look cute!(and modest) I know the warm weather is starting to roll around and some of these outfits aren't exactly 'summer' appropriate, but you can always adjust it to the temperature.

Hope you guys liked it! Let me know if you want me to keep doing 'Fashion Fridays'.
<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment