Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday Riddle Answer and a New Riddle!

Helloooo! So, I was at Chelsea's house all day yesterday! We had a pretty freaking awesome sleepover!!! It was so awesome I almost died! (inside joke :P) Anyways, since I was there all day, I didn't have to time to do a blog post and give the answer to the riddle, so I'ma do it now!

The answer is.....: 'a coffin'.

Nobody got the answer right, but it was a pretty tricky riddle!

Here is this week's riddle:

What has roots that nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
Yet it never grows?

Some of you Tolkien lovers out there might know this one ;)

Good luck everyone!
<3 Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. Haha yes, we had an awesome time indeed! And it would be just aweful if you died. It would almost be morbid. LOL inside jokes!

    Is the answer to the riddle mountains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ohh, and we mustn't forget "don't cryyy!" Hahaha, good times, good times!!

      And as for the answer, you'll just have to wait and see next Sunday! lol :P

      Delete
  2. mountains is my guess:)

    ReplyDelete