Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ombre Hair - Should I Try It?

I've been obsessed with the ombre hair trend for a long time now, and I'm thinking of doing it on myself for the spring and summer. L'Oreal has an ombre hair kit you can buy at pretty much any drugstore which is great! (I'm not paying 100$ at a salon... lol) I know for a fact that a head full of blonde hair would never look good on me, it just wouldn't! But I was thinking it would look nice in ombre form. I'm not planning on going too light blonde though. Here are some pictures I found on pinterest that I like. Which one do you think would suit me best? (If you need a picture of me for reference, you can go to my post called 'haircut'.)

Option 1: Very subtle, and she has bangs like me! Looks great!
Option 2: A little lighter than the first one.
Option 3: Even lighter still.
Option 4: This is the lightest I would go, haha!

Option 5: Red ombre! Really pretty!


So what do you guys think? Yeah or Nehh? I'd love to know your opinion!
Thanks!
<3 Kels

1 comment:

  1. Go for it! I think option 3 would look great on you, but the red one is really pretty as well. :)

    ReplyDelete