Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Day - Summer Bucket List

Hey!!!

First off, I just want to say I'm feeling so much better today! I think my sickness has finally left me!  I also figured out that dark chocolate is amazing for sore throats :)(It worked for me anyway!)

Anywayzzz... now onto what this post is really about!

I've been thinking a lot about summer lately, (actually, I've been thinking about summer since the first snow fall, I'm not a fan on the winter...) and I've come up with a bucket list of things I want to do. So, here it is!



  1. Get a part time job.
  2. Go to the Steubenville Atlantic Catholic Youth Retreat 
  3. Play messy twister!! 
  4. Dance in the rain with friends.
  5. Go for a bath with glow sticks in the water and the lights out!
  6. Start a diary just for the summer.
  7. Have a free-for-all fight with paint filled water balloons.
  8. Buy a Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera.
  9. Get a tan tattoo. (with sunscreen or silly bands)
  10. Have a movie night with friends I haven't seen in a long time.
  11. Go to a drive-in movie.
  12. Go on a no-budget thrift shopping spree.
  13. Go around town leaving little happy notes on car windows.
  14. Play laser tag.
  15. Write a song.
  16. Light a dandelion on fire.
  17. Go rollerblading!
  18. Pull an all nighter.
  19. Go to the beach as much as possible.
  20. Ombre my hair.

That's my summer bucket list! What's something you really want to do this summer? Let me know in the comments!!

<3 Kelsey :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely! My summer plans include going to Steubie (YAH!!!) and hangin' out with mah buddies. ;) Not much else. I may try incinerating a dandelion though... XD

    ReplyDelete