Friday, April 26, 2013

Guess Who Got Asked To PROM?????

AHHHH!!!!!! I'm freaking out right now!!! A good friend of mine asked me to his prom! AHH!!!! I've been searching for dresses already :P I found a some that I like, so I thought I'd share them with you! :) Sorry if this post is kinda all over the place, I'm a bit scatterbrained :P Which dress would you pick??

I love this color and the price is great too:)
www.modcloth.com

Soo pretty :) Little more expensive than the last one, but still in my budget range! (Which is 200$)
www.modcloth.com

Very Grecian princess!! The most expensive one but the price is still within my budget range!! Yay!
www.modcloth.com

I L<3VE this one! The perfect blue for my skin and my eyes! And, I can send them my measurements so they can custom make one to fit me perfectly!! AHH!!!
www.dhgate.com



Anywayzz... There's my ramble about prom :P It's only in June but I'm pretty excited!! I should probably go now before I talk your beautiful ears off... or type them off for that matter :P Ahhh I'm going crazy. Bye!!!

<3 Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!! congrats:) lol! I love the first (bluish minty one) and the third white one!!!! soo cute

    ReplyDelete