Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter :)


Happy Easter everyone! I thought I'd say that now because I'll be gone to church, visiting, and eating cake and chocolate Easter eggs all day tomorrow, haha!

What are you doing this Easter? Does your family have any traditions? I'd love to know! Leave it in the comments :)

Anyways... I recently discovered a website: http://www.polyvore.com/ and I'm addicted... it's terrible, I know... Hahaha. Check it out at your own risk because there's a huge chance you'll be addicted too!! Lol!!!
It's a website where you can design your own outfits and templates and stuff like that! They have all kinds of clothing selections, so there's something for everybody!! It's pretty awesome!!

Here are a few outfits I made recently, I thought they were cute for Easter time!

Yellow & Plum
Periwinkle & Peach

Multicolored & Mint


 Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
<3 Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! I know, Polyvore is pretty great. I use it tons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY EASTER! :D Tradition.? Pretty much my family and I go to church and then we eat out or at home with baked ham and side dishes for the occasion.

    Polyvore is fun, but I haven't used it in a while now. Right now I'm addicted to Twitter. ;)

    Have a wonderful Easter day! :D

    ReplyDelete