Sunday, January 13, 2013

My favorite 'Pins' of the week...

Hello there, my loves! I thought I'd do something different that I haven't seen any other blogger do before :) If you have a  'Pinterest', or have heard about it, you probably understand the title of this post. If you've never heard of www.pinterest.com, I totally recommend checking it out!!! It's by far my favorite website ever! Basically, it's a website where anybody can post pictures of anything. I make it sound so boring, but please check it out! You won't regret it :)
Anyways... every week, I'm going to post my top 5 favorite 'pins'. I mostly use Pinterest for women's fashion and home decor, so those are the categories I'm going to be post about. Hope you like this idea :)


Chalkboard Dresser
 I think this is the coolest dresser idea I've ever seen :) I want to make one so badly!

Quote and post-it notes
This is such a cool idea for a teenagers room. I'd be fun for their friends too!

DIY thrifted salt and pepper shakers
 I'll be sure never to pass up wooden salt and pepper shakers from the thrift store again!

Simple mint dress
 I want this! It's so simply, yet so chic!!

Baggy sweaters and leggings
This outfit looks so cozy, and the print on the sweater is so cute :)

Let me know if you would like me to keep doing this! 
<333 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment