Wednesday, January 9, 2013

About me and where I'm from...

I live in tiny Prince Edward Island, Canada. I love it here! I live just down the road from a beach, it's so convenient in the summertime, and not to mention the scenery here is so stunning :) I live close to my friends, too, and by close I mean within a 10 to 20 minute drive away. My friends are so amazing <3 I'm so blessed to have them by my side:)

If you were to come to Prince Edward Island, one word of advice I would give you is don't expect any big cities or skyscrapers... because there aren't any! Ha ha ha! Yes, there are a few shopping malls here and there, grocery stores, flea markets, convenience stores, mini boutiques... but that's nothing compared to the view of nature here.

I can't even begin to describe how beautiful our little island is... There are tons of great beach spots (after all, we're surrounded with water, ha ha ha!), beautiful valleys, red dirt potato fields, lots of agriculture and farming, great wooded areas, and so much more!!!

Now you know a little bit about where I'm from :) Hope you guys enjoyed this little article. I'm thinking about doing one of those 'tag' things that are on youtube, only I'd do it on this blog. Let me know what you guys think and if you have a specific one you would like me to do. 

Talk to you soon my lovies!! <3333
-Kelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment